- David Petrasek, Associate Professor, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
Director (on sabbatical leave)
- Roland Paris, University Research Chair in International Security and Governance, and Associate Professor, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
- Alexandra Gheciu, Associate Professor, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
- Rita Abrahamsen, Professor, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs
- Jacqueline Best, Associate Professor, School of Political Studies
- Errol P. Mendes, Professor, Common Law Section, Faculty of Law
- Galen Perras, Associate Professor, Department of History
- Cynthia Brassard-Boudreau, tel: 613-562-5800 ext. 2664, email: cepi-cips@uOttawa.ca or cynthia.brassard-boudreau@uOttawa.ca
Publications Coordinator and Research Associate
- Anaïs Desjardins-Charbonneau, email: cepi-cips@uOttawa.ca or email@example.com
- Samantha Lipton, email: cepi-cips@uOttawa.ca or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participation in CIPS is open to faculty members of the University of Ottawa from all schools and faculties.
- Information on seeking CIPS support for University of Ottawa-based research and projects.
Visitors, Postdoctoral Fellows and Researchers
- Daryl Copeland, Research Associate, 2011-2012
- Gregory Collins, Research Associate, 2012
- Mark B. Taylor, Visiting Research Fellow, 2011
- Prosper Bernard, CIPS Visiting Fulbright Research Chair in Governance and Public Administration, 2010
- Dr. Philippe Bourbeau, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2009-11
- David McDonough, Visiting Research Associate, 2009-11
- Giacomo Persi Paoli, Visiting Research Fellow, 2011
- Megan Bradley, Research Associate, 2009-10
- Dr. Jana Hönke, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2010
- Nicolas Lemay-Hébert, Research Associate, 2009-10
- Dr. Arne Ruckert, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2008-10
- Dr. Necla Tschirgi, Research Associate, 2009-10
- Dr. Eugenia Zorbas, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2009-10
- Dr. Benjamin Zyla, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2009-10
- Prof. James Ron, Visiting Research Fellow, Winter-Spring 2009
- Oskar N.T. Thoms, Visiting Research Associate, 2008-09
- Dr. Christina M. Yeung, Research Associate, 2008-09
- Participation in CIPS is open to all students at the University of Ottawa.
- Graduate students affiliated with CIPS run an annual interdisciplinary conference and a yearly journal
- For more information on graduate student activities within CIPS, you may also contact cepi-cips@uOttawa.ca.
- CIPS Associates are professionals and academics who are active in Centre projects and events, but who are not regular faculty members of the University of Ottawa.